Anyone else having something like an +Ask button blocking your user name so you can't access your Yahoo! Answers profile home page?

That should be sitting to the left of your username, not covering it.

They are still working on the new horrible format, so most things are still glitchy at the moment.

• .

No, but then I only use desktop (not mobile).

You can get to your YA profile page here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions and just bookmark it for now. Hopefully easier access to some of the features will be forthcoming, but we don't really know what's in store.

• Daniel

Its not Blocking my Username but then again I use Google Chrome Maybe that Issue is only Happening on Certain Browsers

• .

+ASK, blue colour. To the right of that is my profile name and its not interfering with me clicking onto my profile darlin.

No.......my +Ask button is where it should be, I suppose. Doesn't appear to be blocking anything.