I got a citation for not stopping at a stop sign what do i do now?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Fast... run across the border to Mexico and ask for asylum form the United States.

• 5 months ago

HURRY!! Pack your bags and move out of the country FAST!! Your neighbors will hear about your unsafe driving practices and come for you in the dark of night. They will strip you naked (if you aren't already) and make you walk around the block all night, making sure you stop at every "STOP" sign, bow down and beg their forgiveness. THAT'S THE LAW!!

• 5 months ago

You either pay the fine or got to court and plead not guilty.

If you choose the later, a date will be scheduled for trial and you can attempt to convince the court you didn't drive through the intersection without stopping.

• 5 months ago

Stop at the stop signs, is the message they are trying to send.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The instructions are on the ticket. Follow them.

• 5 months ago

follow the instructions on the citation

• Athena
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Pay the ticket and court fees.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Pay the fine. Fifteen.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Tell your mommy.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

you find the local attorney with the lowest price to take it to court and have it dismissed. the law preys on stupid people who do not know how to weasel their way out of a ticket. as long as you have enough money for the legal costs you are above the law

Source(s): i got one just a month ago for the same thing and this is exactly what im doing. court is next month. i am above the law, completely untouchable.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.