Funny tax question: Moving from the state of Hawaii to a state in the Midwest. Can something to do with taxes force me to return to Hawaii?

This question comes from being overly cautious, paranoid really, but I'm abandoning my domicile in Hawaii and immediately establishing one in another state in the mainland (because I wish to never return to Hawaii). I have H&R Block always process my simple income taxes. When I get to an H&R in the... show more This question comes from being overly cautious, paranoid really, but I'm abandoning my domicile in Hawaii and immediately establishing one in another state in the mainland (because I wish to never return to Hawaii). I have H&R Block always process my simple income taxes. When I get to an H&R in the mainland come next year, how does state income tax work if I'll have worked in two different states this year..? Will the IRS force me to physically return to Hawaii to pay my income tax?