promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lynnmarie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

With new format, is there a way to comment on comments?

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Make sure you are in desktop mode. Some features may come and go while the format is being rolled out and tested. Commenting is still available on desktop.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Yes, it's the same as before, but as Always...........if the user has you BLOCKED, then no comment button will appear under their answer, and you won't be able to read any comments under that answer-

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the new format did not change that much so you should be able to put a comment in the comment section

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You should be able to I just finally got the New Format as of today so far It looks a little bit Different but not to much Different

from what I can see it should be the Same Procedure on the Old one just click on the Comment Button and then write your Comment in the Comment Box

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Just click on the icon next to the comment. There are problems with this new format, so you may need to switch to desktop mode.

• 8 months ago

Yes, there is a way to comment on comments on YA. Tap or left click on that notification/message/text icon to the far left of the comment. 

If you mean comments on Yahoo News articles, I honestly don't know how to do that. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sometimes there is a glitch that disables the feature. In that case, just use one of your troll accounts to comment separately.

If you haven't got a troll account, you should get one. I've got seven.

• Lynnmarie
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I don't have a troll account. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.