Lynnmarie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

With new format, is there a way to comment on comments?

• .

Make sure you are in desktop mode. Some features may come and go while the format is being rolled out and tested. Commenting is still available on desktop.

Yes, it's the same as before, but as Always...........if the user has you BLOCKED, then no comment button will appear under their answer, and you won't be able to read any comments under that answer-

the new format did not change that much so you should be able to put a comment in the comment section

• Daniel

You should be able to I just finally got the New Format as of today so far It looks a little bit Different but not to much Different

from what I can see it should be the Same Procedure on the Old one just click on the Comment Button and then write your Comment in the Comment Box

Just click on the icon next to the comment. There are problems with this new format, so you may need to switch to desktop mode.

Yes, there is a way to comment on comments on YA. Tap or left click on that notification/message/text icon to the far left of the comment. 

If you mean comments on Yahoo News articles, I honestly don't know how to do that. 

Sometimes there is a glitch that disables the feature. In that case, just use one of your troll accounts to comment separately.

If you haven't got a troll account, you should get one. I've got seven.

• Lynnmarie

I don't have a troll account.