Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Mental Disorder?

I need help figuring out what mental disorder (if any) that I suffer from and/or need help with. I get in constant fits of depressive episodes, sometimes they will last a day, sometimes they will last for months. There is usually nothing that causes them, and these have been a reoccurring thing for about 4 years. I also suffer from a diagnosed generalized anxiety disorder. I constantly lie. Usually, to benefit myself in the situtation, but these lies are over matters that would make no difference if I lied about them or not. For example, I lied about when I lost my viriginity, being bullied, and day-to-day interactions with others. I often times, do not feel remorse (I justify my reason for lying), but occasionally I feel bad about all that I am doing (Recently, I have been feeling extremely guilty). Continuing, I have never had an anger issue and I am seen by the public as a very nice and compassionate person. Recently (and in the past before), I have terribly violent thoughts about those who have wronged me and even those who haven't. I need to decide if the last two (lying and violent thoughts) are something everyone faces in their life, or if I need to talk to someone about them. I am relucant to do so because I know this can very negatively affect how others see me and even cause fear within my friends and family members.

• justin

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

You hit every feature/bullet point for BPD. It's interesting, I work with women who have BPD, C-Ptsd;PTSD and BP(BD ; Bipolar disorder)

I never met anyone who was such a perfect BPD match. It's the roughest mental illness we know of. It usually gets worse every 6-12months until about age 70.

If you are a woman it fits better too. You mentioned some things that imply you are an empath or gifted. But that is more rare than BPD & I doubt it.

Most likely you have been misdiagnosed with BP. Often C-PTSD is co-occuring. It is very important you get the proper diagnose. Want to talk about life, drama, BS or just sh*try people. You probably run into people who use, exploit or abuse you frequently. It is not fair or ok. Do you hear, " you are too sensitive" slot?

Listenforyou@protonmail.com

Research BPD it fits. While it is understood most therapists know very little about it. Even less know DBT.

If you suffer from GAD, it's not surprising that you also suffer from depression. GAD is stressful, and there's clearly a relationship between stress and depression.

I'm inclined to think that you should get help for your problems. It seems that you're bothered by something that's too complicated for a few simple self-help tips.