is it possible to pass the exam without even studying?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

To turn studying into a game, follow this advice.

Studying will become fun for you - with no stress.

From the dollar store, get file cards... the kind made for a rolodex. They must be this kind, because you will need to shuffle them.

- When you're in class, pay attention and keep your textbook open to where the teacher is speaking. Put a check beside the paragraph that s/he is referring to.

- At home, read the paragraph beside the checkmark again and create a question from it. Put it in terms YOU can clearly understand.

- On the front of one of the rolodex cards write the question.

Put the answer on the back.

- Repeat until you have 20 or 30 cards for a chapter from your text book.

- PUT THE BOOK AWAY and test yourself.

- Ask yourself the questions. Make two piles - the “i know it” pile and the “I don’t know it” pile. You must know the answer immediately for it to go into the 'I know it' pile.

Shuffle. Repeat.

Keep doing this until all the cards are in the "I know it" pile.

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Or word will get out and you won’t look like a genius.

• 5 months ago

Gkgogg kgkgvv kfkvv

• 5 months ago

No you always have to study when you're in school

• 5 months ago

If you have an upcoming exam that you have not studied for, then you might be seriously concerned about passing it. While studying well in advance of an exam is the best strategy for success, you may still be able to pass an exam if you did not study. You can use a combination of good test-taking techniques, such as reading the exam carefully, answering easy questions first, and using special strategies to tackle the multiple choice and true/false sections of the exam. It is also important to go into the exam well-rested, fed, and relaxed!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Without studying - sure.  Without reading your textbook - doubtful

• JJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes you could just do all random answers and odds are about one in seven million that you will receive a passing grade.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.