Klopp says the Chelsea side under Lampard reminds him of the young Dortmund side he managed few years ago ?

"It's a really exciting team. It reminds me a little bit of my team at Dortmund a few years ago when they were really young. "Tammy Abraham is now a £60m player. Mason Mount for sure if not more. [Callum] Hudson-Odoi was before that already. "Jorginho is not that young but not that long in the... show more "It's a really exciting team. It reminds me a little bit of my team at Dortmund a few years ago when they were really young.

"Tammy Abraham is now a £60m player. Mason Mount for sure if not more. [Callum] Hudson-Odoi was before that already.

"Jorginho is not that young but not that long in the league. You have [N'Golo] Kante who looks like he could play for the next 20 years.

"It's unbelievable. [Mateo] Kovacic, [Ross] Barkley, then the experienced guys around them. Pedro, Willian, [Olivier] Giroud from the bench. [Michy] Batshuayi.

"If there's one club in the world who a transfer ban didn't hit that bad, it was probably Chelsea because of the transfer policy they did in the last few years with all these players on loan, and high-quality players."

Klopp also said they are perhaps the only club in the world who could 'ride a transfer ban'.

Folks, you gotta admit - Chelsea can only be excited for the future, Arsenal and Man United must keep improving as Chelsea could re-emerge as future title challengers, agreed ?
Update: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-chelsea-klopp-lampard-transfers-16951282