promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should I go to the hospital for a small cut?

I was citing a pumpkin and I got a small cut with a knife .. should I go to the hospital? It hurts

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

No need to go to the hospital for a small cut as it is wastage of money and time.

Was you cut with dettol or savlon.

Put ointment on your cut.

You can also use bandage to the cut.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

The ER is too busy to have you go there and better yet if it is minor, treat at home. No, don't go to the hospital.

• 8 months ago

Uh why are your blurr boxes breaking all the time? Well I don't know you should put salt on it it will clean infections and wrap with bandage.

• 8 months ago

/Vigga are you retarded

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, Just anticeptisize it close it.

• 8 months ago

f*ck no, wash it with soap and water and leave it alone

• k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

NO....new skin liquid bandage works wonders ,ad won't cont 500 dollars either, go to walgreens and pick up a small bottle, 3 coats on the cut after you use a compress with gauze to stop the bleeding and some cold water first........

• Eva
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

If it's a small cut and the bleeding has stopped there's no need to go to the emergency room. Stick a band aid on it. If it won't stop bleeding, you may need stitches. If you can go to an urgent care instead of the emergency room, you'll probably get seen quicker and it will be less expensive. Cuts do hurt, but that's no reason to go running to the hospital.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

No. You should go to a clinic and be treated by a doctor, but that also I wouldn't recommend. Unless you see life threatening symptoms like pus discharge or a swollen finger, I wouldn't recommend medical assistance. Just pour alcohol on it and cover it with a bandage.

• 8 months ago

No that's stupid, waste of time money and medical resources.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.