Should I go to the hospital for a small cut?

I was citing a pumpkin and I got a small cut with a knife .. should I go to the hospital? It hurts

No need to go to the hospital for a small cut as it is wastage of money and time.

Was you cut with dettol or savlon.

Put ointment on your cut.

You can also use bandage to the cut.

• Layne

The ER is too busy to have you go there and better yet if it is minor, treat at home. No, don't go to the hospital.

Uh why are your blurr boxes breaking all the time? Well I don't know you should put salt on it it will clean infections and wrap with bandage.

/Vigga are you retarded

No, Just anticeptisize it close it.

f*ck no, wash it with soap and water and leave it alone

• k w

NO....new skin liquid bandage works wonders ,ad won't cont 500 dollars either, go to walgreens and pick up a small bottle, 3 coats on the cut after you use a compress with gauze to stop the bleeding and some cold water first........

• Eva

If it's a small cut and the bleeding has stopped there's no need to go to the emergency room. Stick a band aid on it. If it won't stop bleeding, you may need stitches. If you can go to an urgent care instead of the emergency room, you'll probably get seen quicker and it will be less expensive. Cuts do hurt, but that's no reason to go running to the hospital.

• .

No. You should go to a clinic and be treated by a doctor, but that also I wouldn't recommend. Unless you see life threatening symptoms like pus discharge or a swollen finger, I wouldn't recommend medical assistance. Just pour alcohol on it and cover it with a bandage.

No that's stupid, waste of time money and medical resources.