Where to make new friends?

I'm currently in 11th grade. I've been to public school my whole life. Only the last year and a half have I been home schooled. I've never really had friends in the first place and now... making friends seems impossible. I don't leave the house. My mom sleeps all day and my dads at work all day. My... show more I'm currently in 11th grade. I've been to public school my whole life. Only the last year and a half have I been home schooled. I've never really had friends in the first place and now... making friends seems impossible. I don't leave the house. My mom sleeps all day and my dads at work all day. My mom refuses to take me anywhere other than the store or out to eat occasionally. And if she does take me elsewhere I have to hear her complain the whole time. It's all making me really depressed. I have no one to confide in and am too embarrassed to ask for therapy. I never will. All I get from them is "You need a job" and "It's up to you what you do with your day". Like... I can't drive you won't take me to the dmv and you won't let me leave the house so wtf am I supposed to do. I really hate this and I want at least one friend to confide in. That's all I ask. But I don't know how to make friends or even where to find them. So what should I do?
2 answers 2