promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why do people contiously say that chicken breasts are dry. you people know they make tenderizer seasonings for a reason right?

load that chicken up with some old bay seasoning, cayenne pepper, celery salt, and slap ya mama seasoning and itll taste good. and they make meat tenderizers seasoning so its never dry right

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Oh wow... look at Mr. Rich guy over here. He thinks everyone can afford a dozen seasonings and tenderizer for the chicken and making it gourmet. How fancy. I bet you drink tea with your pinky up. Stupid kid

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Thighssssssssss

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Dry=overcooked. If you don't know how to cook, it's easy to overcook them.

• 8 months ago

Some people overcook chicken which is probably the main reason why it's dry. However, i have had the occasional dry chicken breast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It’s not so much the tenderizers, but the prep and cooking method. They’re best of their pounced first, and cooked low and slow. Herbs and spices are best as a flavor accent.

• 8 months ago

I also harass my wife into changing her personality. It works out great and is totally worth the trouble.

• 8 months ago

Why would anyone put tenderizer on a chicken? Chicken breasts are not dry unless you over cook them. So don't over cook them.

• 8 months ago

Chicken thighs and legs are naturally moist. They don't need any marinate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.