I can't see what other people see?

When people tell me certain things about how I look, I can't see what they're talking about. People tell me that I'm small, but all I can see is that I'm fat. To me, my face looks fat, my stomach looks fat, and I'm really ugly, but people say that I'm “overreacting” and that I'm being... show more When people tell me certain things about how I look, I can't see what they're talking about. People tell me that I'm small, but all I can see is that I'm fat. To me, my face looks fat, my stomach looks fat, and I'm really ugly, but people say that I'm “overreacting” and that I'm being too hard on myself, but if I were another person looking at me, I'd think I was really unattractive. I don't date or allow people to give me compliments because I'm afraid that they're lying to me to make me feel better. I've also stopped singing and writing, which I used to love, because now I feel like I sound horrible and my writing is bad, and I can't trust anyone when they say I sound/write good. I've given up almost all of my other hobbies for the same reason. Is this normal?