Do I have to return my old At&t equipment to the ups store or Fedex office or can it be any mailing service?

If you do what you are told the shipping will be paid by ATT and you get an immediate receipt clearing your account. Do it another way, you pay for shipping and you are still liable for the equipment until you get an acknowledgement of receipt by ATT. I would do it their way.

They won't care "how" they get it back. They will be more concerned about "getting it back".

• Erik

They're making it very simple for you, giving you precise instructions. Don't screw it up for no reason. Take it to one of those. Although I'm surprised you can't just take it to an AT&T store. That's what I did with my modem when I cancelled my service with Spectrum. But if that was an option, I'm sure it would be on there.

• Darren8 months agoReport

I have no transportation to take it to those locations to mail it.