My friends and family dont support me in recovery? I feel lonely what should I do?

I'm 16, almost 17. I've been struggling with bulimia since I was 13. I'm trying to recover, but it feels so hard. I don't really have a support group to be there for me. I'm seeing a therapist, a nutritionist, and my doctor. Which is helpful, but none of my friends or family are supportive. My... show more I'm 16, almost 17. I've been struggling with bulimia since I was 13.
I'm trying to recover, but it feels so hard. I don't really have a support group to be there for me.
I'm seeing a therapist, a nutritionist, and my doctor. Which is helpful, but none of my friends or family are supportive.
My friends make jokes about how I don't eat.
My dad just yells at me because the food I binge on cost a lot of money.
My step mom doesn't really want to talk about it and thinks it's stupid. ( At a point she was encouraging me to take laxative teas and stuff for weightloss, but once I became underweight she didn't want me to anymore? Idk how she feels about it )
My other family members don't really talk to me much, my brother makes fun of me because I apparently " lost too much weight and look gross " in his opinion.
I feel so lonely, I tried to talk to my school counselor about it but she said my eating disorder wasn't serious enough unless I didn't eat for a week.
It feels like nobody is putting in much effort to help me, I think it's because I'm gaining because of my meal plan I got from my therapist but I don't know.
I'm 5'1 and 2 weeks ago when I weighed myself I was 88lbs, but my nutritionist said I am not allowed to weigh myself anymore so I don't know how fat I've gotten. I'm guessing 97-ish but I could be wrong. Not sure.
It makes me wonder that if my family and friends don't want to help, should I just lose weight until I look thin enough for them to want to help me?