Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 11 months ago

Again, do you ever go onto Google and look up pictures of beautiful models and fantasize about being intimate with them?

Blondes, redheads, brunettes, long hair, short hair, ponytails...

And then reality hits: That such women are too vain and egotistical to give kind, humble men a chance. They would rather open their legs for brawny, brainless studs than a man who understands the value of intimacy and meaningful passion.

Some of these women take kind men as cuckolds to fund their luxurious lifestyles. The poor men are made to sit in a corner and watch his wife engage in passionate intercourse with another man. They have no actual respect for them; they are just a source of money. All women, by nature, are prone to doing this.

Thankfully, as a single man, I do not need to worry about being drained of my savings by a selfish woman. I am free to use my money to enjoy delicious seafood dinners and hobbies as I wish. The quality of life is greatly increased once a man distances himself from women.

No usually I go to por***b etc, but I'll try using Google.

Yes, rich, famous female models usually date other rich, famous people. Funnily enough rich, famous men tend to do the same. Looking at women on the internet and expecting them to fall for you is like looking up food porn and expecting to be able to whip up a five star meal in your own kitchen. These things are desirable precisely because they're unattainable to most. Meanwhile any guy who just sits in the corner while his wife cheats on him need only file for divorce. But it sounds like you've figured out what works for you, so you just go be you. No one here's going to stop you.

Clearly, you're able to judge on looks if you're looking up pictures of supermodels who are in the 99th percentile of female attractiveness, yet you're angry that many of those women are attracted to hot men? Get a grip.

• Zirp

questions about the answerer are not allowed here

Nope.

But I've googled myself. Found out some interesting things.

There seems to be a British sports official of some fame with the same name as mine. And a dentist in the U.S. who's now forbidden to practice because he was molesting anesthetized patients.

And a woman, believe it or not (I have an obviously male name) who invented some accounting scam that big companies use to avoid taxes.

Oh, and the fry cook at my favorite diner (I found that out OFFline).

But I don't have to look anything up to say you sound pretty off, son. Might wanna get those anti-female and jealousy of other males problems of yours looked into by a pro, before you get even worse.

Pictures don't really get me off anymore. When I was younger and new to women so any little thing would get my mind working. I watch videos now

there are plenty pornsites,

so i use those instead of fantasizing about women that are not interested in showing their private parts.

That being written i do (on occasion) look up fakes of gorgeous celebrities.

Sour grapes make the best whine.

When I was a single guy, I met and dated all kinds of women. Some were quite physically beautiful and others were not. Many of the more intelligent good looking ones showed an interest in me because I was a stable, well-educated, employed, honest guy who might make a better lifetime partner than some jock or rich jerk.

The song of the mgtow. We've heard it before.