Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 months ago

I read my parents texts?

Okay, listen. Let me explain first. I got into fights with my parents, and I was very worried about what they were saying. So, I looked through what they were saying about me. Not my finest moment. But, yeah. I have a history of doing this (we get into fights and stuff). The messages I read were about me being a brat and other things.. I get I coulda been nicer but I have a sister who does way worse and get's away with it. In the messages they also said they would take away everything from me and stuff. Once again I find that it's not fair at all that my sister get's away with it. Yes I made mistakes, and I get I should be punished. But her not being punished EVER isn't fair.

Hey. Wanted to clear this up. I don't really fight with her. She yells at my parents and they don't do anything. I own up to what I've done and I accept my punishments.

The truth about life is - we aren't here to be fair.

maybe you shouldnt look thru their texts and then you wont see stuff you dont want to see

Confront your parents about it, you need to make things right instead of hiding.

Holy crap, Sarah, we should really become friends.Like, we have a lot in common

• Kyle

you're sounding like a brat. maybe YOU get into fights with your sister. not WE.

time to be more responsible, grow up, and figure out what you want to do in life.