I read my parents texts?

Okay, listen. Let me explain first. I got into fights with my parents, and I was very worried about what they were saying. So, I looked through what they were saying about me. Not my finest moment. But, yeah. I have a history of doing this (we get into fights and stuff). The messages I read were about me being a... show more Okay, listen. Let me explain first. I got into fights with my parents, and I was very worried about what they were saying. So, I looked through what they were saying about me. Not my finest moment. But, yeah. I have a history of doing this (we get into fights and stuff). The messages I read were about me being a brat and other things.. I get I coulda been nicer but I have a sister who does way worse and get's away with it. In the messages they also said they would take away everything from me and stuff. Once again I find that it's not fair at all that my sister get's away with it. Yes I made mistakes, and I get I should be punished. But her not being punished EVER isn't fair.
Update: Hey. Wanted to clear this up. I don't really fight with her. She yells at my parents and they don't do anything. I own up to what I've done and I accept my punishments.
5 answers 5