Is male balding genetically from mom mor dad side? Can wearing a hat for too long cause it?

• JASON
    1 year ago

A hairdresser I went to ages ago studied trichology, and he said if you want to know if you'll go bald early look at your uncles. I don't know how true that is.

• 1 year ago

I used to think that about the hats.. but I've been wearing a baseball cap for 25 years at least, and I still have a full head of hair.. age 70.

1 year ago

Nope, sounds like it's your fate to go bald.

• Balding genetically comes from the father. I believe people such as black americans have many balding issues, when they often put their hair into tight braids..

1 year ago

Dad; your mom’s crotch is bald

• 1 year ago

You inherit the tendency to baldness from your mother's side of the family.  Look at  your maternal grandfather--that's how you'll look at his age.