promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 months ago

How happy were you,when Jimmy Carter says reelection of Trump would be a 'disaster'? 1 being Very Happy. 10 being not happy at all. AND WHY?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Jimmy Carter- a former president has an opinion. He does not like Donald Trump for many reasons and has stated them as such. Having Trump in the White House for another 4 years would be a disaster. He has already damaged the country and our policies in the short time he's been in office. He's divided the country with his hateful rhetoric and is well on the way to damaging the environment by removing the many protections set into by law over the past decades. Throw the bum out!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

No one really cares what that LOSER OF A PRESIDENT has to say.. He was AWFUL as a president. The ONLY THING GOOD HE HAS EVER DONE IS HABITATS and House building.. .and that is just because its millions of dollars of TAX WRITE OFFS FOR HIM.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Up until Obama was in office, Jimmy Carter was the Worst POS President in history, but of course Barack H Obama holds that distinction nowadays...

• 8 months ago

5, indifferent

i can already tell where things were going

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I was mildly amused. Nobody listened to Carter when he was President; why would he think anyone would listen to him now?

• 9 months ago

Little Jimmy, the peanut farmer I liked that guy. Not much use as the most powerful ruler in the modern world but, I still like the guy.

• 9 months ago

10 ! Extremely happy ! More people need to be standing up and taking a stance.

This crooked, criminal orange turd needs to go. He's doing all in his powers to stop this whistle blower from telling what they know.......

if he's so damn innocent, then what is he so afraid of ? Let's hear what the whistle blower has to say, and let's see if any of it stands up.

• 9 months ago

Carter is accepted as being the worst President in modern history.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Lol k jimmy. You were the worst president in history. 6 because his opinion is irrelevant.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Jimmy Carter is Awesome! Of course I'm happy

Flagged you too, idiot. I gave an answer to your problem. This isn't a waste of my time, I do very well in school and my life is great, ybe its you that needs a better life. I just go on here occasionally

• 1. NO ONE BUT YOU CARES.  2.  I CAN CHANGE IT IN ONE MINUTE.  3. I WONDER HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT.  WHAT A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.  3. YOU HAVE BEEN FLAGGED.  YOU MAY BE REMOVED BY YA.  5.  HAVE A BETTER LIFE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.