Tristen asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 11 months ago

Why can't I see My Answers when I click on them?

When I try to open a question that I've answered, the page flashes up, then disappears - leaving a blank white page. Has been happening for about two weeks. I didn't even know this question was submitted until I started getting email notifications.

Note: I'm using and old computer that can't update the browser. I can access the rest of the site (as far as I can tell).

• .

It may be that your browser is no longer supported. Yahoo has not supported IE for a while now, and as time goes on, older browsers may completely lose functionality on many sites. It appears that whatever behind-the-scenes function is necessary for the activity you are attempting, is no longer accessible on your older browser.

• Daniel

You should be able to If you Open your Question Even tho Yahoo has a new Format now I just got it today nothing has Changed in that Regards

• keerok

Update browser to the latest version.

YA Answers has had the Richard.