Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 months ago

Why the need to hide our pictures?

My husband used to love taking pictures of us. It dwindled down of course but he still has albums of us on Facebook. last year we have gotten close to divorcing but we went to counseling and we started working on our marriage. he unfriended me on Facebook when things were going to divorce. now that things are normal I requested that he sends me a friend request. and he did, and the marriage relationship was also added on Facebook. A couple of people came to congratulate him again. I noticed someone came to say happy birthday to him and it was not even his birthday. I just thought since the last posts were from his last year birthday,this person did it for that reason. Then I realize he made all our pictures private when I went and tried to download them. I told him and he made them public. that was months ago. Today I was trying to download some of my pictures from his album and I see he has made them private again. he says he is not really active on Facebook, and he has changed anyway and does not post our new pictures anyway. then why the need to make the old ones private? It He brought up the fact that we discussed that in counseling and the counselor said our marriage is about us not outside people. I get it but why the need to hide our pictures? Now he says he might as well deactivate his Facebook because he doesn’t use it anyway. I remember months ago someone was trying to access his Facebook and he kept receiving password resetting texts on his phone.

• Daniel

You should not Need to Hide anything from Each Other if you Trust Each Other if you dont Trust Each other then you need to Sit down and find out whats going on from what Im Reading something is wrong and you need to talk to him

I never understand why people keep all their photos on Facebook anyway. I have all mine on my computer with a back up copy as well. Facebook could disappear suddenly one day.

• keerok

Divorcing or not, pictures should always be private.