Knot Nutter asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Is there anything that can be added to a dog's diet to make them more aggressive?

1) Is there anything that can be added to a dog’s diet to make him aggressive ?

2) Also, what’s the most aggressive dog you can buy besides a Rottweiler?

(If you don’t have the answers to these two questions don’t respond. I don’t want a freaking speech about anything, just answer the questions or keep your mouth shut)

1) Feed it a vegan diet.

2) Basset Hound puppy. They are truly the most aggressive dogs next to Rottweilers.

SHAME on you for doing that to a good loving dog. Maybe you should alter your diet so you a little smarter.

• Nathan

You can't but an aggressive dog, you need to train them to be that way. Usually dog's are aggressive because they have been put on illegal steroids, abused and neglected. All of which is illegal and if you do this you will be sent to prison and fined for animal abuse. There is no good that makes a dog aggressive either.

Trolls are a good addition to a dog's diet.

Nothing - aggression is either genetic, or poor handling - nature or nurture. So it's not down to breed either. Some terriers can be quite aggressive, usually to other dogs. On the other hand, a dog who is starving would defend any food it finds.

As for keeping my mouth shut - I happen to be able to type whilst keeping my mouth shut - amazing.

no! What a dog eats has nothing to do with his temperament. There are lots of things you can do to make a dog more aggressive but if you do not know what you are doing, all you will do is create a vicious dog that is a danger to you & anyone who comes around. When you know nothing about canine behavior there isn't much you can do on your own. You have to have a lot of knowledge about all canines before you can train one properly.

Back in my training days, I did aggression training as well as all the other training. One thing that always rung true, was that within six weeks to 6 months of being in the hands of their owners, the owner has already screwed up the dog's training. It is just that the owners are ignorant, that's all. When they learn all the can then you can't be called ignorant cause you know better.

• keerok

Feed three times a week only and keep on a short leash.

Speak to your Physician about your apparent mental health issue, your insistence on being in control.

I have never found Rotts to be aggressive dogs.

"Just answer the questions of keep your mouths shut?" I don't hear anyone talking. I DO see why you would need an aggressive dog.

• Lorraine

Perfect answer anon.

The Teacup Yorkie is by far the most aggressive dog on the planet.

• Evelyn Inez

No such thing as a teacup yorkie. Just a runt bred to a runt by a breeder who only breeds to make money and does not care what health problems their backyard bred does have.

Aggression isnt something that comes from diet.

The most aggressive dog is a caucasian ovcharka.