What’s causing my dandruff?

I have super oily hair, so my hair will look sort of decent the day I wash it, but terrible the next. I know they say not to wash your hair daily, so I don’t. It’s more of and every other day type of thing, I use the same shampoo year round and no conditioner as it makes my hair too oily. I have dandruff year round... show more I have super oily hair, so my hair will look sort of decent the day I wash it, but terrible the next. I know they say not to wash your hair daily, so I don’t. It’s more of and every other day type of thing, I use the same shampoo year round and no conditioner as it makes my hair too oily. I have dandruff year round and it’s always been a problem for me.

EVERY YEAR my hair is fine in the spring/summer, but then as fall starts to come in, even if the weather is the same as it was in the summer, my dandruff gets so so bad. I don’t scratch my head because it doesn’t itch, but when I brush my hair or run my fingers through my hair, huge chunks of dandruff falls off. It gets so bad in fall/winter. Does anyone know what the cause of this could be? It’s super embarrassing.