Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why is Trump not in prison yet?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

He thinks he is above the law. Time is running out for him though.

• 8 months ago

I imagine the POTUS isn't in prison because he hasn't committed any offenses which would get him imprisoned. I mean, If Hillary can commit treason, and she's still kosher, I'd bet President Trump is A-OK...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because he hasn't broken any law but how liberals try to make people think he broke laws doesn't count

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because he hasn't done anything wrong. But a lot of Democrats are going to prison soon.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

unlike the Clintons , Trump is not corrupted

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

That would require an actual crime, ' I don't like him because Hollywood celibrities tell me too ' is not an actual crime.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Justice Department guidelines say a sitting President can’t be indicted for a crime or jailed. Plus, Trump would have to be impeached and removed from office before he can be charged for criminal prosecution and jailed since his title will be no longer and he will be a private citizen. That takes time too. It will be stuck in the courts for a while too. Being optimistic, don’t look for Trump to see the inside of a jail cell anytime soon and certainly not now.

• 8 months ago

Because the real criminal are in the Democratic Party.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

He is well protected.

• 8 months ago

Because he HAS NOT ACTUALLY COMMITTED CRIMES.. IF HE HAD the DEMOCRITS wold have been all over it and already impeached him and had him on trial.. HE HAS DONE NOTHING BREAKING THE LAW.. IF you think he has.. POST THE ACTUAL OFFENSE WHEN WHERE AND THE STATUTE OF THE LAW HE BROKE AND PROOF.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Read the Mueller report.  (not the lies that Bobby Barr and Moscow Mitch tell about the report.  

• 8 months ago

Because the whiners’ court of public opinion doesn’t count.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.