Jane asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 months ago

My stool/poop is bloody?

Recently, I got very curious (I’m 14), and finergered myself in the *** with the butt of a pen covered in lotion. I washed the pen before with hot water, and just stuck it in. I did it for 5 minutes, and then went to the bathroom to poop, with a bunch of blood on the paper after I wiped. I got constipation and my rectum is very tight. I slept and the next day, after I went to poop, bloodied dried up looking poop came out, with no more bloody toilet paper though. My colon area is feeling a little weird and I’m too embarrassed to tell my parents. What is happening? (I also tried fingering like 4 months ago for like 30 minutes that time, which caused constipstion but stopped like 1 month agoish

....see a counselor for your scatophilia.

Maybe you could take medicine for that.

you probably caused trauma by putting something in an "exit- only" orifice. should be fine

Wouldn't be more  embarrassing If you ended up in a lot worse pains and maybe even  needed an operation or caused something even  worse? 

Pray to GOD for strength; then go and tell your parents! 

• Damien

well youre a complete moron. you stuck a pen in your *** and then wonder why its bleeding. first of all only a complete dumbass or a perv would stick a pen in their ***, the area is very sensitive, ofcourse it will bleed, i dont know who did what to make u this stupid. did ur mother drink alcohol or do drugs while she was pregnant with you or did you damage your brain with alcohol and drugs?

Stuff like that happens to me after I finger or use toys in my butt. Either learn how to relax your anus and rectum before putting something in there or stop doing it. The latter would be better. You're way too young.