Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 months ago

Advice? How to stay true to your average looking partner when the gym you frequent has some of the hottest guys on the planet?

Personal trainers that make you sweat without even having to train you?

• Akeath
    Favorite Answer

Try and get a same-sex friend to work out with you so that you have a platonic person to focus on and chat with as you work out.  If that's not possible, maybe bring head phones and listen to music, audio books, or even old radio plays so you are focusing on something else while you are working out. 

And meanwhile make sure to enjoy time with your husband at home - do stuff you like together, have shared hobbies, and remind yourself about the whole package your husband offers that made you choose him in the first place

• John P

Just tell yourself that they are all gay.

If the best you can do is an average looking partner, why would the hottest guys on the planet be interested in you?

Depends. Are you a looker yourself?

I love my husband. We have a life together, a life I'm not going to throw away.

What makes you think that a woman who is with an "average looking partner" is attractive enough to date/sleep with/whatever you are planning "some of the hottest guys on the planet." I think you overestimate your charm.

Unfortunately, like most men, personal trainers and bodybuiders are usually straight and not open to homosexual relationships. Sorry pal,you'll just have to deal with it.

😄 It's easy. Do him a service and let him go with a prettier girl.

I'm sure his feelings are mutual.

Not being rude. Putting you in another perspective.