Cory
Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 months ago

What if Antonio Brown was actually falsely accused?

I’m just saying.

Guilty or not, he is still an egotistical player who thinks he is so important that he can bluster and bully folks into giving him his way. If I were the team GM and he applied to me for a job, I would hang up the phone and tell him to go push his overactive ego someplace else. He's a show-boat and an attention-seeker but not for any good reasons.

Yet white boy Ben Roethlisberger gets accused for same thing and doesn't get released.

hes still a bum *** *****

Totally possible that the rape allegation is false. However he was so stupid he was intimidating with another woman and his lawyer on the same chat apparently. If everything is a lie then still the behavior in Oakland was enough for him to deserve to sit while it is straightened out as far as my opinion goes. 

Who cares if AB is a rapist? We've got cry baby Kavanaugh, the blacked out drunk rapist judge on the SCOTUS, & the POTUS is a known rapist. Then there is Creepy Pedophile Jim Jordan (R Oh) . . . who care about a few rapists in the NFL?

• David

I'm in favor of the truth being found out, whether falsely or truly accused.

Wouldn't that be something if it all blows over and then he signs with Kansas City.

Falsely accused of what crime? He’s been accused of multiple offenses so far.

• Cory

All of them.

Yeah...what if. He is yet another victim of guilt by allegation.

All some girl has to do nowadays is accuse some guy of something and that poor guy's face is spread across all the media for everyone to see. So everyone immediately assumes he's guilty even though he's not yet been tried in a court of law.

AB is unscrupulous after what he did to the Raiders. So I believe he did all those things he's accused of...but what if he didn't? And he's lost his job over that and a couple of other things.

Doesn't change the fact that Antonio Brown is tampering

• Cory

You’re a fool if you don’t think that doesn’t happen in every high profile case.