Cory
Lv 5
Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 months ago

What if Antonio Brown was actually falsely accused?

I’m just saying.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Guilty or not, he is still an egotistical player who thinks he is so important that he can bluster and bully folks into giving him his way. If I were the team GM and he applied to me for a job, I would hang up the phone and tell him to go push his overactive ego someplace else. He's a show-boat and an attention-seeker but not for any good reasons.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yet white boy Ben Roethlisberger gets accused for same thing and doesn't get released.

• 10 months ago

hes still a bum *** *****

• 10 months ago

Totally possible that the rape allegation is false. However he was so stupid he was intimidating with another woman and his lawyer on the same chat apparently. If everything is a lie then still the behavior in Oakland was enough for him to deserve to sit while it is straightened out as far as my opinion goes. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Who cares if AB is a rapist? We've got cry baby Kavanaugh, the blacked out drunk rapist judge on the SCOTUS, & the POTUS is a known rapist. Then there is Creepy Pedophile Jim Jordan (R Oh) . . . who care about a few rapists in the NFL?

• David
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I'm in favor of the truth being found out, whether falsely or truly accused.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Wouldn't that be something if it all blows over and then he signs with Kansas City.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Falsely accused of what crime? He’s been accused of multiple offenses so far.

• Cory
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

All of them.

• 10 months ago

Yeah...what if. He is yet another victim of guilt by allegation.

All some girl has to do nowadays is accuse some guy of something and that poor guy's face is spread across all the media for everyone to see. So everyone immediately assumes he's guilty even though he's not yet been tried in a court of law.

AB is unscrupulous after what he did to the Raiders. So I believe he did all those things he's accused of...but what if he didn't? And he's lost his job over that and a couple of other things.

• 10 months ago

Doesn't change the fact that Antonio Brown is tampering

• Cory
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

You’re a fool if you don’t think that doesn’t happen in every high profile case.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.