Can you get pregnant if?

Can you get pregnant if your bf rubs his naked dick against your vagina without cu*mming? Just trying to prove a point here lol.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Since the vagina is an internal organ, rubbing it with a penis is called sex.

Yes, unprotected sex can cause pregnancy.

• 5 months ago

If you haven't had sex then you cannot be pregnant. But make sure you use condoms or get on the pill when you become intimate. And get your partner to use an antibacterial penis health creme for improved hygiene and safety.. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and it makes both me and my girlfriend feel a lot smarter, safer and closer. You can get it online.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

No you can't, he has to *** so that the sperm goes inside the uterus

• 5 months ago

Seminal fluid, otherwise known as pre-ćüm, can contain spermatozoa.

Although low-risk, women HAVE become pregnant when the tip of a penis has been rubbed against the lips of a vagina.

The risk is greatest when both partners are young and healthy (obviously post-puberty) as that’s when their reproductive systems are typically most fertile.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not likely you will get pregnant but is always possible you could get pregnant. So what point are you trying to prove?

• ...Show all comments
    • Pippin
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You don't need to 'prove' anything. "I don't want to" is all you need to say. If he won't accept that, he is not your boyfriend.

• 5 months ago

Yes because if he is aroused a tiny drop of sperm will be on the tip. Saw a vid on this at school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.