Hypochondriac scared about epilepsy. Should I be concerned for déjà vu if it’s only symptom? Is déjà vu different for epileptics than others?

I am 32 and it is been happening for about a month maybe. No history of seizures, but I read deja vu is associated with seizures. I’m a hypochondriac, and I get panic attack thinking I’m going to have a seizure.  Sometimes I’ll see or hear a work of media, and I will think it is familiar. I don’t feel like I am... show more I am 32 and it is been happening for about a month maybe. No history of seizures, but I read deja vu is associated with seizures. I’m a hypochondriac, and I get panic attack thinking I’m going to have a seizure.  Sometimes I’ll see or hear a work of media, and I will think it is familiar. I don’t feel like I am reliving the moment.  One time my son asked me a question, and I thought he had asked me something similar in a similar situation before, and I wasn’t sure if that counted. 

But today was really weird. I was listening to a podcast, and I kind of felt like I was hearing the same things over and over again. Really specific things. When I realized I might be having déjà vu, I started to panic. Then when the next sentence in the podcast also sounded like something I was sure I had heard before, not just vaguely familiar, I had a full-blown panic attack.  I did not feel like I was reliving the moment. And as far as I can remember, I stayed functioning. I was grading quizzes while doing this, and I wasn’t feeling like I had done the grading before. 

These are the only symptoms I’m having. Do you think I should be alarmed?  I have an appointment with a general physician, but I just moved and cannot get an appointment until next month. I am scared. 
0