Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 5 months ago

Wrong passport number?

A company in Kuwait issued me a working visa which I recieved last Sept. 16,2019. We noticed that the passport number and birthday was wrong. How long does it take to fix such error? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Contact your employer, tell them about the errors. They will have to take care of it.

• Maxi

Inform th company as the visa is not valid and they need to 'fix it'...how long it takes depends on them

If the 'company' is your employer, then it should not take more than a week or two to fix what was obviously a clerical error. They may be able to get a correction letter issued rather than a whole new visa. Ask them.

But if the 'company' is a middle man who you paid to secure a visa, you have lost your money. It it was fraudulent.

• Erika5 months agoReport

The "company" is my employer. Thank you! I just want to know how long does it take to fix the error :)