Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How to Join The Bloods?

First of al i wanna clear out that i am a non-racist Caucasian teenager. Im 15 years old. I live in Los Angeles and i go to skool with a where ppl of all races are present. Im particularly friends with blacks. Esspecially those older than me. I smoked my first cigerate when i was 11 and drank my first liqur and smoked weed with my black friends when i was 13. I often hang out with them in their

neighbourhood. I recently found out that they

all have guns at their home and they are part of

a gang called the Bloods. They often have

secret meetings where the dont invite me and

often feel left out. I myself have some guns at

home since my father loves guns. Igoogled

how to be a blood. I have started dressing in all

Red. I have tattooed Blood on my back and arm

and i even convinced my dad to get our BMW

colored Red so i can show off to my friends.

Despite all this they say im not gang material ?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ? WHAT AM I

MISSING? I REALLLLYY WANNNA BE A BLOOD

WHY WONT THEY JUST LET ME JOIN. I FEEL

sOO ANGRY. PLEASE HELP ME oUT GUYS ????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you're in a public school in the LAUSD it's likely even half your teachers are gang affiliated. So just ask around.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please stop trying to be a wanna-be and just be your own person. You don't even have guns, your ol man does... Gangs are for legit no lifes. Why tf would you wanna be associated with trouble?

• 2 months agoReport

Becuz all my friends are bloods

• 2 months ago

All I know is if you manage to join a group like that no doubt you'd regret it in a couple years.

• Ana2 months agoReport

If your friends don't suit you u replace them with better ones, do not change yourself for others. No matter how you feel rn you'll soon enough know that true friends won't be found in high school, so just try to enjoy your time in the best possible way and wait till you enter the college. 

• 2 months ago

Graduate high school. Go to college. Reach your potential. The streets will only lead you to either prison or the morgue. God bless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.