My boyfriend's mentally unstable daughter is pregnant?

My boyfriend's mentally 27 year old unstable daughter is pregnant. She has not been to the doctor, doesn't know how far along she is nor does she know who the father is.. could be one of 3 guys. Her sister was the one that told my boyfriend. A few years ago she tried to kill herself and was put on meds. She stopped her meds a while ago and cannot even hold down a job. My boyfriend still pays all the bills in her apartment. I have an extra bedroom and he has hinted a while ago about bringing her here and I said no. Besides she's a pig and doesn't clean. I think he may want to step in and help raise the baby. He cannot say that he knows about the pregnancy because his other daughter told him that in secrecy. I am for sure not raising another kid as I raised 2 and then my granddaughter for her first 6 years. Any suggestions?

• Nathan

I suggest contacting child services, anonymously, and explaining the situation so that they can help the mum. You do not have to help the child of you don't want to, and with child services offering help there won't be such a demand for your boyfriend to either so it shouldn't out a strain on your relationship

He's your boyfriend, not your husband. You can walk away at any time.

You don't have to raise another child. You can end the relationship.

How would you have felt if he would have told you not to help your grandchild?

If he wants to help his daughter and grandchild, you will have to make a decision about whether or not it's worth it to you to stay in a relationship with him.