I have a Halfords good jet wash but the seem to be a gimmick?

When I do the floor without owning a patio attachment it seems impossible to take off mild dirt I tried bleach and scrubbed but still on the wide lance settings even if you spray close it's still a lot of effort only when it's a single jet shot spray setting it actually works straight away but the you going... show more When I do the floor without owning a patio attachment it seems impossible to take off mild dirt I tried bleach and scrubbed but still on the wide lance settings even if you spray close it's still a lot of effort only when it's a single jet shot spray setting it actually works straight away but the you going to be there all day!! I notice the part where I didn't bleach but the diluted bleak spilled as a puddle over them slabs to the gutter .... them slabs dries a wonder!!! And the slabs on wich I poured bleached and scrubbed not soo much
1 answer 1