Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 months ago

Does anyone have a life hack for shaker bottles?

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to washing my shaker after a protein shake so sometimes I leave the shaker in my room at night for the next morning to wash, but then it has dried up and it becomes hard to wash in the corners and the places where the lid screws on.

Any life hack for that? (Other than buying random drinks constantly and drinking/emptying it all just to use it for a protein shake)

Favorite Answer

You can buy a dandy little smoothie maker for about $15.00. Make your shake and after finishing it, add cold water and dish soap to the little whizzer, turn it on and you have washed it. Rinse and drip dry, ready for the next super smoothie.

I don't know what a shaker, is but what I do with many dirty crusted dishes, pots or pans is fill it to the top with soapy hot water and place in on the counter. Let it sit for a while, then many times the pan comes clean right away.

• Tavy

Life hack ? Just empty and rinse with water straight away.

Lazy or what?

uhh...you fill with water overnight