Opiate recovery/addiction question involving "small relapse"?

Ill start with a small background. Oxycodone Addict, 5 yrs, 200-300mg/daily, sometimes upwards of 500mg Normal dose was 8-12 Percocet 10mg at once. Quit cold turkey last Wednesday (9 days ago) My personal withdrawal was hardest on days 1 and 2 and each day after that was better and better. Overall, very mild. Two... show more Ill start with a small background.
Oxycodone Addict, 5 yrs, 200-300mg/daily, sometimes upwards of 500mg
Normal dose was 8-12 Percocet 10mg at once.
Quit cold turkey last Wednesday (9 days ago)
My personal withdrawal was hardest on days 1 and 2 and each day after that was better and better. Overall, very mild.

Two days ago, I decided to test a few things about how my brain will react, and I took 10mg of oxy, one time. I did this because I am also a chronic pain patient and eventually will require a small therapeutic dose (5-10mg) and wanted to make sure my brain wouldn't set me back in my recovery, so I essentially wanted to check sooner than later. The test went well. I didnt feel the pill hit, it didnt change how I felt and behaved, and there was no withdrawal afterwords.

The mistake I made yesterday: I actually hurt myself working and since the test went well, I took 10mg for pain (Yeah I know..I ****** up). Today I felt a little... down, and low on energy. I wondered if this was caused from taking those the pill, 2 days in a row, or something else. So, I took 10mg again, and it all went away. Yep, ****..

My question: I am on day 9 of my recovery, and granted, I didn't use a amount that I could feel whatsoever (That wasn't my aim). What do you think this will set me back in withdrawals? Day 1? Feel a little shitty for a couple days? How do you think this will this effect me in my recovery?

I dont plan on doing this again (for pain only) until after at LEAST 30-60 days.
1 answer 1