Maryland Easy Enrollment Health Program. Will people be allow to opt out of Medicaid coverage?

Update: I have read that Maryland adopted the law. I find it strange that the way people don't like the ACA that a state wants people to be getting insurance against their will. Nope it isn't about Cars. It is about health insurance. Low Income individuals will be forced to join but the law is silent on opting out... show more I have read that Maryland adopted the law. I find it strange that the way people don't like the ACA that a state wants people to be getting insurance against their will. Nope it isn't about Cars. It is about health insurance. Low Income individuals will be forced to join but the law is silent on opting out afterwards. Anyone living in Maryland who can answer this question. Find it interesting that it is a bi-partisan bill. As a former resident of that state this ruined the spirit of Maryland
Update 2: When I was a resident of Maryland people would decried this as an attack on their privacy. I guess now they don't mind.
1 answer 1