Katie asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 5 months ago

What is worse for your health?

drinking 1 litre of vodka over the course of one week (with no cocaine) or having 1 gram of cocaine over the course of a week with no alcohol. Which is more hazardous to you health?

My apologies I should of been more clear. I mean doing this every week which would be worse

Favorite Answer

Quite frankly I think that the cocaine is less physically damaging but the problem is that it is EXTREMELY hard to stop once you get going on coke.  The dangers are more of psychology than physical health issues (though physical health issues are also a problem when you do too much which is quite hard not to do).

• Marc

Gee im not sure. Would jumping out of a plane without a parachute kill you or jumping into a wood chipper head first?

• k w

sorry, but both are.....

i think the 2nd one is worse, ive seen drugs kill people

Since a liter of vodka would be almost 5 shots a day over the course of a week, then the answer has to be a gram of cocaine.

• Stoo

1 gram of cocaine is really not that much. And doing either for only one week is not going to cause much damage - the damage comes from doing this week after week.