Went from sedentary to very active in a week and o had the most awful period symptoms?

I went from sedentary to very active because I started running 3 miles for 5 days in a row PER WEEK included in the walking/running a total of 10 miles per day at college. Had a massive migraine day before period and nausea and by the way I had my period four days early. Now it's time for the second period... show more I went from sedentary to very active because I started running 3 miles for 5 days in a row PER WEEK included in the walking/running a total of 10 miles per day at college. Had a massive migraine day before period and nausea and by the way I had my period four days early. Now it's time for the second period after the first one when I started being active. I haven't changed my lifestyle but this time I'm so incredibly exhausted and unreal brain fog but I'm still running the same. What's happening and how do I work around feeling awful?
1 answer 1