Do you think about a relatively new idea, that belongs to the 'trans movement' (if we can call it that), about "a woman with a penis"?

Do you think that these "women with penises" exercise their right to be who they are, or are they harming other women by intruding into their single-sex spaces? Do you think that there are other genders, or is it just male and female, and why do you think the way you do?

Edit to the QUESTION:

It was supposed to say, "WHAT do you think about a relatively new idea....".

My apologies for the mistake.

I don't "think" it; I know it, because they discovered (rare) cases of humans who have both a penis and a vagina, or who instead of having 2 X's or an X and a Y, have either 2 X's and a Y or just 1 X with nothing else.

It's that new an idea, trans people have been around for thousands of years. Scythian tribes used to regard trans people as holy and they would make them their shamans, according to Herodotus.

• numbnuts222

The Scythians were a whole society and there are other examples if you look for them, in India and the Middle East

I think it’s weird