Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 months ago

I didn't get a blood test for nearly 10 years and I'm 25. Is it dangerous?

i didn’t have any health issues in this 10 years and before that my blood test was fine. Recently I had heart palpitations and felt very anxious so I went to a cardiologist. He said my heart has no problem it’s just anxiety. I want to get a blood test but I’m afraid of doing it, I'm afraid of its results actually. I’m afraid of having diabetes, liver diseases, high cholesterol and even afraid of having blood cancer because I’ve heard chronic leukemia doesn’t have symptoms at early stages and it get diagnosed by routine blood tests.

depends on if you have something they need to treat

• D g

dont be a hypo condriac  you dont need a blood  test unless you are sick .. so  if you havent been sick enough to get on in  ten years   great for you

If you do not have a blood test, you will be afraid that your problem is... a thousand things.

If you get a blood test, you may discover that you only have one problem... or maybe even zero (other than anxiety).