So I’m interested in a guy that I work with and I’ve talked to him and made a lot of eye contact, is he not interested and should I move on?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

When pursuing people at work you always have to ask yourself if you'd be willing to lose your job over it. If the answer is yes then just talk to the guy and ask him out for a coffee.

• 5 months ago

I dont know if he's interested. If you two are communicating and ogling each other, then ask him to take you out on a date. See what he says

• 5 months ago

You keep asking variations on the same question over and over again, mallory. We don't know if any of these guys is interested in you or not, okay? Or, if you're just trolling, that's really kind of tragic.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Getting interested in someone from work is a bad idea. Acting on that interest is an even worse idea. This guy is obviously smarter than you. Learn from his good example.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

And we are supposed to know?? Most people who work together talk & make eye contact..

• 5 months ago

I'd prefer someone drooling over me from the jump than waste my time wondering if someone I barely know is interested in me. Sometimes people are too shy, but even then you can still tell they're interested. Plenty of fish in the sea

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Anajajajajajajjajaah

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.