So I’m interested in a guy that I work with and I’ve talked to him and made a lot of eye contact, is he not interested and should I move on?

When pursuing people at work you always have to ask yourself if you'd be willing to lose your job over it. If the answer is yes then just talk to the guy and ask him out for a coffee.

I dont know if he's interested. If you two are communicating and ogling each other, then ask him to take you out on a date. See what he says

You keep asking variations on the same question over and over again, mallory. We don't know if any of these guys is interested in you or not, okay? Or, if you're just trolling, that's really kind of tragic.

• Jerry

Getting interested in someone from work is a bad idea. Acting on that interest is an even worse idea. This guy is obviously smarter than you. Learn from his good example.

And we are supposed to know?? Most people who work together talk & make eye contact..

I'd prefer someone drooling over me from the jump than waste my time wondering if someone I barely know is interested in me. Sometimes people are too shy, but even then you can still tell they're interested. Plenty of fish in the sea

Anajajajajajajjajaah