Am I in deep trouble?

So I went to a party and I'm new to the whole party thing it was for my gym. And there was this girl there and she like through herself at me and we kissed. She was drunk as well. But all my friends saw us and it's like what now?? I mean do people kiss at parties when drunk?? I don't have feelings for... show more So I went to a party and I'm new to the whole party thing it was for my gym. And there was this girl there and she like through herself at me and we kissed. She was drunk as well. But all my friends saw us and it's like what now?? I mean do people kiss at parties when drunk?? I don't have feelings for her. This was like the most awkward situation ever someone said I hope you have condoms. What do i do I can never go to the 9.00 gym class because she will be there. She also added mo on Facebook so do I accept her or decline her or ignore her. Do I have to stay away from the gym and all my friends there for a while?? What do I say if they say what did you guys do or what if I see her again because I kind of just ditched her in the end. What can I do I feel so bad please help??
Update: I wish I can go back in time and run away from her. Why did this have to happen