Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

Assad said that the UK should never have held a Brexit referendum. Was he correct? And after the vote to "Leave" should the UK leave or stay?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The majority  were right we should  leave the EU. Its greedy and corrupt.  We live in a great country that will not only survive but thrive outside of the EU. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

It'll be a very cold day in Hell before the UK takes lessons in statecraft from Assad.

• 10 months ago

Assad ?? Why would you listen to a foreigner ? Of course there should have been a referendum and the result vindicated this. If the UK stays then there is a major problem. A referendum was not implemented.

• 10 months ago

He was correct. The UK should remain in the EU.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

He's correct.............

• gerald
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

the archbishop of Canterbury and the Queen are getting together at Westminster Abbey and will pray to god for his blessings and ask for good deals its all we have left

• 10 months ago

I think a Brexit referendum was inevitable. The right wing press had been agitating against the EU for decades and the Tories were using EU nationals as scape goats for austerity measures that they introduced, so it was going to happen sooner or later

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I don't get the point of it, all the arguments for leaving have been blown out of the water (see attached), its just been a massive waste of time, money and effort

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

liar liar pants on fire, boris de Pfeffel is morally bankrupt

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You'd think the whole point of leaving the EU was to build a better uk, seeing the harm brexit has caused so far, brexit was sold as a lie.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I don't know. I'm not from the UK and I don't care. If they want to leave, then leave. If they changed their minds after seeing what it actually means, then shame on them, but they should stay in that case. Either way, I don't think it's going to impact me that much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.