Anyone else like Star Trek Enterprise?

Scott Bakula fitted the role of Captain, it had some good episodes and it was often thrilling and interesting. I am watching Voyager and Star Trek Discovery and I'm often finding them soulless - then again, the original is probably dated.

No. They could not make it really work and had to upgrade their equipment fast so it was more like TOS Star Trek. They should have left the transporter out of it and they introduced an entire new enemy species that is never mentioned in any of the later series. It kind of blew up the whole continuity issue with the franchise. (Of course the new one Star Trek Discovery really trashes the continuity, you may as well be watching a whole different show.)

It started off kind of well, but that whole story line about the Xindi was bull manure. They should have stayed with trying to connect that series with the original series.

I've never been a fan of star trek

Yes. I am a Trekkie and my favourite is The Original Series. I also like ST Enterprise too. I have watched season one of ST Discovery and it is awful.

• Betty

I loved the original,but then it became predictable and boring.

I watched the first season and was thoroughly unimpressed.  I'm told it eventually got better.  But I've never tried.

I liked that show, went a little to far with the time travel theme, but other than that. LOVE Voyager, the aspect of them being so far away from home gave them many more story ideas. Have not watched the Discovery one.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's better than Discovery, but that's a pretty low bar to clear.

Not really just heard of it