Why am I experiencing lower abdominal pain after a bowel movement?

I’m completely fine before & during a bowel movement but after I have pain in my lower abdominal and am bloated. The pain is worse when I’m sitting. The only relief I get is laying down with a heating pad and even then it’s only bearable. The pain varies from a dull ache to the feeling of my insides being... show more I’m completely fine before & during a bowel movement but after I have pain in my lower abdominal and am bloated. The pain is worse when I’m sitting. The only relief I get is laying down with a heating pad and even then it’s only bearable. The pain varies from a dull ache to the feeling of my insides being squeezed, which is unbearable.
I’ve been to my doc and she’s running tests but isn’t sure what it is. She thinks it’s a weird presentation of IBS.

I haven’t lost any weight.
There’s no blood or mucus in the stool.
And I have no sudden urge to go. Like I said. I’m completely fine before & during.

Can anyone help?
1 answer 1