Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 9 months ago

Should I follow my professor on Instagram?

I had this professor last semester for a class. Our class was small (~15 people), it was my favorite class and she's my favorite professor. I saw that one of my classmates followed her but her account is private. I thought of the possibility of asking her for a letter of rec in the future (since she is the only professor I've ever really talked to lol, I'm a super quiet person) but her area of work is nowhere related to my future career. But the main reason I would follow her is to just talk to her again, to keep in touch and stuff. I don't know, should I do it. Opinions?

Yeah do it! I am sure your professor would love to hear from you.

You're giddy, you should find people your own age and be friends. Try and figure out where lines are, doesn't matter that your friend is following her.

We don't decide for you.

why ask random people?