How do I deal with a crush on a teacher?

there’s this new teacher at my school and he’s so attractive. he’s basically this supply teacher and he just covers other teachers lessons. I had him as a supply for my art class on Monday and i literally got so nervous and kept overthinking everything i did. my friend was smiling at me the entire lesson because... show more there’s this new teacher at my school and he’s so attractive. he’s basically this supply teacher and he just covers other teachers lessons. I had him as a supply for my art class on Monday and i literally got so nervous and kept overthinking everything i did. my friend was smiling at me the entire lesson because she knew i fancied him. throughout the whole lesson he kept looking at me and it made me really nervous. whenever i walk past him in the corridors he always looks at me too. then yesterday, i was lining up for one of my classes and he was covering he class that was next to me. when i looked behind me and he was just looking at me and i didn’t know what to do so i just turned back around so he wouldn’t think i was looking back. there was loads of other people in the corridor so idk why he was looking at me. anyway, i went into lesson and my teacher told me to get something from the room that the teacher i have a crush on was teaching in. it was a computer room he was teaching in so luckily no one was staring at me or anything.. I walked in and he just looked at me and i couldn’t bring myself to speak so i just got what my teacher needed and went back to my class. i was so embarrassed and wanted to die. that same lesson my teacher send me and 2 others to go back to that classroom to print off some stuff and i was just so nervous. there’s 100s if staff in the school but i keep being put in situations where im near him.
3 answers 3