Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

Questions about Plan B..?

I recently had intercourse with a new partner about 16 days ago. I’m on birth control but due to forgetting some days, I had to take a couple a day later along with my regularly scheduled pill. Due to being paranoid, I took Plan B two days later. As I’m aware, I had and am still experiencing side effects and it’s been two weeks since I took Plan B. I took two pregnancy tests (one 12 days after sex and the other 14 days after sex). Both have came up negative. Would I be In the clear or should I take another test soon?

I’m well aware that Plan B isn’t necessary with perfect use of the pill but I’m taking precautions due to the doubling up thing.

Take at least 7 tests. One every day.

Take another pregnancy test or two over the next month or so. Take them first thing in the morning if you can, the hormone that the test is looking for is at its highest then.

Good luck!