Gabriella asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Are they effective?

So I'm taking birth control again for my cramps. Only this time I'm not feeling any of the side effects I was feeling the first time I was taking them. I read that you can take the combination pill once a day at any time of day but other sites said that it has to be the exact same time. So I was wondering if I can continue to take them at different times or does it have to be at the same time? I'm taking the combination pill Microgestin Fe

Better to keep to the same time. Its great they are working for you

Call the Ob/gyn who prescribed them and ask or read the detailed instructions that came with the pills.  I'd strongly suggest that until you get a definite answer from your doctor that you take them at the same time every day.  It is also a lot easier to remember to take something if you do it as part of a daily routine -- like brushing your teeth in the morning. 

no they don’t work on me