Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

Which of the following references is written correctly? (5 STARS)?

You read an article entitled: ”How Sex Puts You In Gendered Shoes: Sexuality-Priming Leads To Gender-Based Self-Perception And Behavior” by Hundhammer, T. and Mussweiler,T. This article was published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 2012. In in your literature review you write the statement that: “Some studies found that priming influences gender-based self-perception.” Which of the following represents a correct in-text citation?

A) Some studies found that priming influences gender-based self-perception. (Hundhammer, and Mussweiler, 2012).

B) Some studies found that priming influences gender-based self-perception. (Hundhammer, T. & Mussweiler, T., 2012).

C) Some studies found that priming influences gender-based self-perception (Hundhammer & Mussweiler, 2012).

D) Some studies found that priming influences gender-based self-perception. (Hundhammer et al., 2012).

• liz

Odd question. B has the same names of the people who did the study. I don’t know if that’s what the question is asking. ( Having said that, with the benefit of google, I suspect any choice would return the particular study).

Just looked it up. Crikey! I always know I’m going to struggle when I see the word “ paradigm”. Full credit to you, if you seriously read through the whole study. Admirable dedication.

This is NOT allowed,

take your bag of filth and leave.

• Elana

As much as the text might be from a gender studies relevant book, the question is not.

• Anonymous10 months agoReport

Then don’t answer the question!