DUMB QUESTION: In the mid-2000s there was this Nickelodeon Christmas advert that was featured on DVDs/VHS?

I scarcely remember which DVDs or VHS tapes had the ad, but it depicted Dora the Explorer, Little Bill, Angelica from the Rugrats, and Blue's Clues singing a variation of the song 'Joy to the World'. When everything wraps up, many of the characters chant something along the lines of --- "FOR FOUR DVDs, YOU GET ONE MORE..." --- I can't remember how the rest goes. It's a silly question ik but I was wondering if someone could specify what I'm talking about and maybe provide a link. It's one of those memorable ads I remember from my childhood but I could never remember which tape or disc included it (most likely more than one). My guess would be a SpongeBob direct-to-video or something along the lines of that. This is something that's been lingering in my head the past few days, any information would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.