Something seems off here with this job offer opinions?

I've applied to work with a specific company 4 different times. Each time I’ve received an interview but no offer. The HR manager called me one day and asked if I’d like to work part time for 10/hr 20/hr per week job to get my foot in the door. I told her I could not relocate 6 hours away for that low of pay.... show more I've applied to work with a specific company 4 different times. Each time I’ve received an interview but no offer. The HR manager called me one day and asked if I’d like to work part time for 10/hr 20/hr per week job to get my foot in the door. I told her I could not relocate 6 hours away for that low of pay.

Today out of the blue she called me with an offer without any type of interview. She told me the person in the department left without any type of written notice. She said they need someone there ASAP.

She told me they cannot offer me any type of relocation assistance and that they are in a crunch to fill the position.

I'm currently unemployed so I do need work however, I'm a little skeptical about all of this. She has yet to send me a job description or what my duties would entail , I have no idea about salary or benefits, when I asked about training her response was VERY vague.

I don't know if it's worth moving 6 hours away. I would like to work for the company HOWEVER it just seems like something is off to me with this offer. She told me to look online at similar positions (she gave me a job title) and that those positions would be similar to the work I’d be doing.

Thoughts on all of this?